Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles have never been sent and published to other publishers in the form of any media (printed / electronic). If there is duplicate publishing, the author is willing to delete the article from this journal.
- The format of the article being collected is in format Microsoft Word
- Articles are written and arranged based on the template for articles, with total of 06-14 pages
- The number of scientific readings used as a bibliography is at least 10 titles (80% primary references and 20% secondary references). Primary references consist of journals, proceedings / papers, research reports, essays, thesis, dissertations, while secondary references, including general books and online sources of scientific information.
- The author upholds the copyright, privacy and ethics of scientific publications in the RESISTOR Journal
Copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- The authors admit that RESISTOR Journal as a publisher who published the first time under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License.
- Authors can include writing separately, regulate distribution of non-ekskulif of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (eg sent to respository institution author, publication into a book, etc.), by recognizing that the manuscripts have been published for the first time in RESISTOR Journal
The author's copyright in the RESISTOR Journal, assigns that the publication of published articles is owned by the editorial board with the author's approval, but the rights are still with the author. The legal rules for accessing digital electronic articles are under license Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA), which means that the RESISTOR Journal has the right to store, modify, manage databases, maintain and publish articles without the author's permission, but the author as the copyright holder is still written as it is. Articles published in RESISTOR Journals, both in hard and soft copy forms are available as open access, for educational, research and library purposes, and beyond that purpose, the editorial board of the Language and Language Journal is not responsible for illegal copyright infringement. This journal also applies LOCKSS and CLOKSS archiving.